Al Noor Quran Akadimiya
A Center of knowledge, learning and guidance for humanity
ICN Weekend School “Al Noor will offer Quran Studies, Seerah, Arabic learning, and Islamic Education to students. In its first stage Al Noor will offer limited classes to children ages 5-15. The school meets on Sunday from 10:00 AM- 1:00 PM.
Based on students evaluation of knowledge & age different classes will be formed. Each class holds no more than 15 students. Each class room will have one teacher and a teacher assistant. Sarah’s
The curriculum is based on the Weekend Learning Publishers Books which will include Arabic learning, Islamic, Quranic studies and the Seerah.
Goals and Objectives
- Teach Islam’s basic tenants.
- Learn reading Arabic language, knowledge of Islam and to read Quran.
- Develop program to teach students Islamic value system and its relevance to our daily life, this day and age, and develop an American Muslim identity
- Develop a Muslim personality based on Islamic values so that they can become beneficial future leaders who will work together as part of the community to please Allah SWT.
- Develop a sense of responsibility to society and the environment
- Provide an opportunity for parents and children to develop a sense of brotherhood/sisterhood.
- Provide an environment of learning and sense of belonging with community
- All the students are supervised and watched by the teachers who keep an eye on them in order to ensure their safety.
- During break time healthy snacks will be provided
- Single student. $50
- Two students. $90
- Three or family $125
One time Registration
- One student. $25
- Family. $50
- If you do choose monthly then you are responsible to pay for the entire semester
- Payments are accepted via automatic payment (online/ACH/CC/MOHID/Mosque Kiosk).
- Tuition is not refundable for absence of the child from the Sunday school for trips, illness, withdrawal, dismissal from the School, or any other reason.
- Pay tuition online on ICN website: icnkc.org
- Pay onsite at “MOHID” Kiosk at masjid main entrance
- Download the mobile app “MOHID” on your phone
We will be available to receive payments on Friday, August 3rd and August 10th after Jummah Prayers at ICN. You may also drop receipt or fee check or cash in a sealed envelope along with your info and student info in the ICN collection box. Please provide a copy of receipt of payment to the school’s administration. Your cooperation and support is requested to manage this process.
Due to additional requests from parents for admission we may not be able to accommodate your request for class registration after August 10th. Please ensure that all payments are made on time. Please make sure to update your latest personal communication information i.e. address, phone number and What’s App with School. This will enable us to communicate with you effectively. The upcoming schedule is listed below:
ICN Sunday School Schedule
|1||September 1, 2018||Class assignment/verification in person at ICN||12:00 noon to 1:00 pm|
|2||September 2, 2018||Sunday School class introduction and attendance- Parents should plan to attend this session||9:30 – 9:55 am
|3||September 2, 2018||Sunday school student drop off time||9:55 am
|4||September 2, 2018||Sunday School classes begin||10:00 – 12:54 pm
|5||September 2, onward||Student pickup time||12:55 pm|
Al-Noor Akadimiya class registration will begin on August 1, 2018. For continuing students, parents have multiple online options to pay the tuition as soon as possible so seats are not filled. Please check attached payment schedule. Here are the four payment options for your convenience.
Team of Teachers
We need a seasoned, dedicated, knowledgeable team of teachers and volunteers. Reliability and their willingness to put in their time and effort is essential. We need assistant for the teachers which can be high school students as they will be allotted volunteer hours for this purpose.
List of Supplies:
School calendar and holiday schedule.
Folders – 3 ring binders
Glue or glue sticks
Tote/shoe boxes – to store teacher supplies
Tape – Wipes
Balls to play with during break time
Bookshelf – to keep supplies
Table Lamps, Floor Lamps